February is Science Fiction Romance Author Month here at my blog! Each day, I’ll be showcasing a different sci-fi romance author. Learn more about these great authors, their style of science fiction romance and their latest releases. Enjoy!
Welcome to K.G.!
Describe your SFR writing with 5 words: Fast paced, sweet, engaging, gripping
What’s your favorite:
- Sci-fi film – I love Star Wars and Star Trek, but I may have to say my favorite movie is The Last Starfighter
- Sci-fi TV show – Stargate SG-1 and Dr. Who
- Sci-fi romance book – Tethered by Pippa Jay
- Sci-fi hero – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Alien – Goa’uld from Stargate SG-1
K.G.’s website: http://www.kgstutts.com
Describe your latest release in just one sentence: The Intergalactic Security Commission’s greatest foe, the Synth, is targeting Earth in the finale of this sci-fi romance trilogy.