February is Science Fiction Romance Author Month here at my blog! Each day, I’ll be showcasing a different sci-fi romance author. Learn more about these great authors, their style of science fiction romance and their latest releases. Enjoy!
Describe your SFR writing with 5 words: Past-paced, young adult, suspenseful, conspiracy, kissing
What’s your favorite:
- Sci-fi film: Star Wars – Empire Strikes Back
- Sci-fi TV show: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
- Sci-fi romance book: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Spaceship: The Millennium Falcon, of course. It’s a little clapped out sometime, but it’s got the best crew.
- Sci-fi gadget: Any teleportation device. How nice would it be not to endure hours of travel?
Stacey’s website: http://www.stacey-nash.com/
Describe your latest release in just one sentence:
This young adult science fiction—grounded in the modern world—features a tenacious main character, a bad boy hero, and a bucket load of secrets.