February is Science Fiction Romance Author Month here at my blog! Each day, I’ll be showcasing a different sci-fi romance author. Learn more about these great authors, their style of science fiction romance and their latest releases. Enjoy!
Describe your SFR writing with 5 words: Weird worlds, mystery and romance
What’s your favorite:
- Sci-fi film – The very first Star Wars, because I was young and impressed by the special effects.
- Sci-fi TV show – Red dwarf, because it’s weirdly funny.
- Sci-fi romance book – Thousand Star by Piers Anthony, because of the sweet romance between a human female and an alpha male blob.
- Sci-fi romance author – Andre Norton for stories of independent heroines stuck in dark places
- Alien – Larry Niven’s Pierson’s puppeteer
Aurora’s website: http://AuroraSpringerNovels.blogspot.com
Describe your latest release in just one sentence:
Young empath, Violet, hunts the powerful Grand Masters, while the galaxy flies into chaos.