February is Science Fiction Romance Author Month here at my blog! Each day, I’ll be showcasing a different sci-fi romance author. Learn more about these great authors, their style of science fiction romance and their latest releases. Enjoy!
Describe your SFR writing with 5 words: Stellar romantic adventure—anytime, anywhere.
What’s your favorite:
- Sci-fi film – Avatar really checked all the boxes for me.
- Sci-fi TV show – Defying Gravity, a quality SF/R Near Future series that was shamefully doomed by the network. (Yes, another one.)
- Sci-fi hero – Sgt. Terry Myell of The Outback Stars by Sandra McDonald.
- Spaceship – So much hardware, so little time. Probably Prometheus from the movie of the same name. It was one slick craft. Serenity from Firefly and the Serenity motion picture would have to place a close second. A near derelict vessel, she flew by love alone. Captain Tightpants even said it so. (Anna here: Two great ships!)
- Alien – The Symbionts in Rachel Bach’s Paradox series were fascinating and deadly.
Laurie’s website: http://www.laurieagreen.com
Describe your latest release in just one sentence:
Inherit the Stars: Will love be the ultimate sacrifice when the stakes are freedom? (Debuts February 22nd.)
5 thoughts on “Science Fiction Romance Author: Laurie A Green”
Thanks for hosting me today, Anna, and thanks also for creating the Sci-Fi Romance Authors month, too! It’s been a lot of fun hearing from all the authors.
You’re welcome, Laurie. You’re right, it has been so much fun getting to know these authors and their SFR better. Thanks for being part of the fun.
Absolutely loved Inherit The Stars!
Grrr….saw Inherit the Stars, but MEANT, Farewell Andromeda! Looking forward to Inherit the Stars soon!!
Thanks, Lyn! Yay, so glad to hear you loved FAREWELL ANDROMEDA. You’ll see some connections to INHERIT THE STARS (which takes place 200 years–or calendars–earlier). 🙂