February is Science Fiction Romance Author Month here at my blog! Each day, I’ll be showcasing a different sci-fi romance author. Learn more about these great authors, their style of science fiction romance and their latest releases. Enjoy!
Describe your SFR writing with 5 words: Adventure and romance in space! (Anna here: Awesome!)
What’s your favorite:
- Sci-fi film: Galaxy Quest. I love it because it’s such a fun film, and done with such love for sci fi and fandom.
- Sci-fi TV show: Stargate SG1. I watch this over and over. Especially episodes featuring a certain snarky System Lord.
- Sci-fi heroine: Sam Carter. She’s my idea of a perfect heroine. (Anna here: Yay for super-smart heroines!)
- Spaceship: Talyn. From the moment Farscape introduced the concept of living ships able to bear young, I was entranced. Talyn was flawed, but beautiful, and his captain wasn’t bad either. 😉
- Sci-fi gadget: Sonic screwdriver. Luke had his lightsaber, Harry his wand, but the Doctor’s sonic screwdriver is what I would always choose.
Misa’s website: misabuckley.com
Describe your latest release in just one sentence:
With Grace McKenna held prisoner at Hammel, it’s down to her lover Benedict Thomas and the other “abnormals” he and Grace rescued to return the favour.