Science Fiction Romance author, Cynthia Sax, is here to share her Top 10 Cyborg Romances (yay, for sexy cyborgs!) and celebrate the release of her own recent cyborg romance, Releasing Rage.
I enjoyed Anna’s Top 10 Science Fiction Romance Books post so much. I asked to write my own Top 10 List, this time with cyborg romance books.
I LOVE cyborg romances. Cyborgs are normally warriors, my favorite type of heroes. They also have that delicious inner conflict between man and machine, emotion and logic, free will and following commands.
Here are my fave cyborg romances (in no particular order):
All of these stories have happy endings and can be read on their own. Please note: I like my cyborg romances spicy so many of the stories are on the hot side of the heat meter.
- On A Cyborg Planet by Anna Hackett – I don’t have to tell you how fabulous Anna’s writing is. (grins) Anna here – no, I didn’t make her say that! Promise.
- Burning Up Flint by Laurann Dohner – This is the first SciFi romance that I read with a cyborg hero (previously, I only viewed them as the baddies). I fell in love with Flint but the entire series is delicious. Burning Up Flint is the first story.
- C791 by Eve Langlais – Combine sexy cyborgs with Eve’s awesome sense of humor and you have a hilarious, hot series. C791 is the first story.
- Stranded With The Cyborg by Cara Bristol – Want a cyborg in a different role other than warrior? Brock, the cyborg hero, is a secret agent. Yes, think James Bond with mechanical parts.
- Enhanced by Evangeline Anderson – Love the Borg in Star Trek? Six, the cyborg hero, reminds me of them, except he’s much, much sexier. This story is #12 in the Brides of the Kindred series but I found I could read it on its own.
- Merry & Seduced by Shelley Munro – If you’re feeling in the holiday spirit, there’s this Christmas cyborg story from the always awesome Shelley Munro. It is best enjoyed after reading the other stories in the series but it can be read on its own.
- Games of Command by Linnea Sinclair – There’s a reason this story made my list and Anna’s list. It’s awesome.
- Her Cyborg Awakes by Melisse Aires – Her Cyborg Awakes is action packed, has romance and enough tech to make any SciFi lover happy.
- Lyon’s Price by Mina Carter – Oh mamma. Lyon is one sexy cyborg. That first encounter between Lyon and Samara melted my screen.
- Seeing Stars by Megan Hart – A short hot story about a woman who falls in love with the manbot (not a robot – he’s partially human which, IMHO, makes him a cyborg) she ordered to pleasure her.
These are my favorite cyborg romance books as of today. I understand from some of my writing buddies that there are plenty more cyborg stories releasing in the future. Yes! (fist pump) I love cyborg heroes.
Releasing Rage by Cynthia Sax
Half Man. Half Machine. All Hers.
Rage, the Humanoid Alliance’s most primitive cyborg, has two goals–kill all of the humans on his battle station and escape to the Homeland. The warrior has seen the darkness in others and in himself. He believes that’s all he’s been programmed to experience.
Until he meets Joan.
Joan, the battle station’s first female engineer, has one goal–survive long enough to help the big sexy cyborg plotting to kill her. Rage might not trust her but he wants her. She sees the passion in his eyes, the caring in his battle-worn hands, the gruff emotion in his voice.
When Joan survives the unthinkable, Rage’s priorities are tested. Is there enough room in this cyborg’s heart for both love and revenge?
Amazon US Amazon UK ARe Barnes & Noble
USA Today bestselling author Cynthia Sax writes contemporary, SciFi and paranormal erotic romances. Her stories have been featured in Star Magazine, Real Time With Bill Maher, and numerous best of erotic romance top ten lists.
Sign up for her dirty-joke-filled release day newsletter and visit her on the web at www.CynthiaSax.com
9 thoughts on “Cynthia Sax’s Top 10 Best Cyborg Romance Books”
Awww… thank you so much for hosting me today!
Thanks for stopping by, Cynthia, and talking about one of my favorite things (-:
Pingback: Taste of Cyn – My Top 10 Favorite Cyborg Romances
Thanks for much for mentioning Stranded with the Cyborg. I’ve read about half the books on your list (including Anna’s). Now I have some new additions to my TBR list. We should make 2016 the Year of the Cyborg.
2016 – Year of the Cyborg! I like it, Cara. I have a few cyborg stories burning in the back of my head. Now I just need more hours in the day to get the writing done!!
Woot! Yes, year of the cyborg! I’d love for SciFi romance to break out big in 2016 (it alarms me that contests are dropping the SciFi romance categories) and I think cyborgs are great heroes to do that with!
It would be *so* awesome to see SFR breakout. One day…it’s coming, I’m sure. Hmm, I’m really itching to write those cyborg stories now. So many stories, so little time…
We should have a cyborg blog hop in 2016!
I too love cyborg SFR. I think I wrote and told you that. I have read all the books you listed. I love Cynthia Sax’s books. I regurly troll the internet and various book sites for cyborg stories. I keep hoping that more of you wonderfully gifted SFR writers would write more about cyborgs. We have plenty of vampire and were(?) writers. So happy to know there are others out there who loves be them as much as I do!